On this page we will look at the following:
- About tilbudslister.dk
- Linking of tilbudslister.dk and GLASSHOUSE.
In GLASSHOUSE, you have the option of working with the free tool Tilbudslister.dk, so that you can easily create, edit and publish your offer lists.
In concrete terms, this is done by automatically synchronizing all building components and works in the journal with the lists in an offer list project on Tilbudslister.dk
We highly recommend the CCS offer list format that Tilbudslister.dk supports – as it makes the offer process much more efficient – but Tilbudslister.dk also allows more ‘traditional’ use of offer lists, whether they are to be published as PDF, Excel sheet or other.
Linking of tilbudslister.dk and GLASSHOUSE
In GLASSHOUSE you have the option to link an existing project to tilbudslister.dk – or create a new project automatically – and push data and building parts and works back and forth between the two applications.
This way you can quickly create and update even large and complex offer lists, while getting data on offer list items back into the GLASSHOUSE record. All features that make your work easier and help you gain a better overview.
- The two programs talk to each other automatically through the programs’ digital interfaces, called ‘APIs’. As a user, you have a unique API key that the applications can use to talk to each other securely.
You need to get your unique key from tilbudslister.dk. You can find more information about it on the help page of tilbudliser.dk.
- Once you have the API key from tilbudslister.dk, go to your ‘Profile’ in GLASSHOUSE, which you will find in the Top Menu under the ‘User’ item. This point takes you to your user profile.
By pressing the ‘Edit’ button at the bottom of the screen you can edit your user settings.
Here you enter your tilbudliser API key in the field ‘ tilbudliser api token’. Once you have done this press ‘Update Profile’ and the applications are now linked together and therefore know how to communicate.
Now we can create or associate our Offers and GLASSHOUSE projects.
This is done in the following way:
- Select the item ‘Bid lists integration’ in the ‘Project settings’ menu, which you can find in the Top menu.
This will bring you to the Quotation Lists app integration page.
- Here you will be presented with a drop-down menu, with one or more possible choices for which project in tilbudslister.dk you want to link your current GLASSHOUSE project to.- You will always have the option to select ‘New project’. If you do this, GLASSHOUSE will automatically create a new project in tilbudslister.dk, with the same name as the GLASSHOUSE project.- If you already have one or more projects in tilbudslister.dk, you have the option to select one of these for linking.
- Once you have made your choice in the drop-down menu, press the ‘Link with ITLs’ button and now the two projects are linked.
- Before we push data from GLASSHOUSE to tilbudslister.dk for the first time, we have the option to tell which columns in the GLASSHOUSE record should match which columns in tilbudslister.dk.
This is done under the point ‘Mapping Schema’ on the Offer List integration page.
In the column on the left you can see the columns that are in the GLASSHOUSE journal, and on the right you can select the columns in tilbudslister.dk. It should be noted that if you regret the setup on the other columns, you can always change it later.
Note that the 3 columns ‘Identification’, ‘Quantity’ and ‘Unit’ are preset and cannot be changed.
Once the columns are set correctly, press ‘Save mapping’ and the setup between the two systems is now complete.
Once you’ve matched the columns in the Journal and tilbudslister.dk, press the ‘Sync with tilbudslister app’ button and all the information from the Journal will now be carried over into tilbudslister.dk
If you go back to the Journal you can now see that the ‘Offer List Item’ column has been populated with the matching item number in the offer list for all the building elements.
If you want to change the order of the building parts in the offer list and/or split the items into lists with different themes (e.g. ‘Carpenter’, ‘Mason’ etc.) this is done in tilbudslister.dk. You can read more about this on the help pages of tilbudslister.dk.
When you add new building parts to the journal, or have moved around the entries in the tilbudslister.dk, you can easily update both GLASSHOUSE and tilbudslister.dk by selecting ‘Synchronize with tilbudslister’, which is available both on the ‘ tilbudslister integration’ page, as well as in the settings menu of the journal (the button with the small gear on the right above the journal itself).[Image of journal, with ‘Sync button’ highlighted.] When working with synchronization between GLASSHOUSE and tilbudslister.dk, please note the following:
- New building parts from the journal are placed at the bottom of the list ‘Unsorted Specifications’ in tilbudslister.dk. From here you can move them to the desired list and location.
- New entries created in the offer lists are not returned to GLASSHOUSE. It may therefore be advantageous to create all records in GLASSHOUSE.
- If entries from GLASSHOUSE are deleted in the tilbudslister.dk, they will be restored in the tilbudslister.dk at the next synchronization.
It can therefore be an advantage to place unwanted building parts in a list located at the ‘bottom’ of the offer list project, to ensure overview. This list is then not sent out in the tender.